I’m excited to welcome guest contributor Pamela M. Kramer from A Renaissance Woman.
Do your children complain of being bored? Do they mope around your home with a big frown on their face? Well friends listen up! Would you like to be the hero for a change? Let me show you how you can quickly turn that frown upside down.
Introducing The Do It Yourself Imagination Station
- 1 flat horizontal surface (could be your breakfast/dining/card table)
- 15 canned goods at least (cans should vary in size and color for best results)
Within a matter of minutes your child could be creating new toys like this!
- A pyramid castle complete with a defense cannon topped with Tuna! Soon your child will be making up stories of how the castle was built and why it needs to be protected. Get ready to hear all about the good guys and the villains.
- A handy dandy tripod for your camera. This new height could help you get that perfect shot that you have been missing. Please take great care with your camera if you try to test it.
- A brand new drum set! Pencils are strongly recommended as drum sticks because the erasers make the least amount of noise when playing. Your child can become a rock star before your very eyes.
- A group hug. These cans can be hugged by multiple children because canned goods need love too.
It’s as simple as that folks. You can create your very own imagination station for the low low cost of what is already in your home. There is also no shipping required! This is recommended for children ages 3 and up. Start today, don’t delay!
Let us know what kind of adventures your child creates.