2. We tried the Waffle Taco from Taco Bell. I was curious. I mean, it has bacon in it. How can anything with bacon in it be bad? Well, it can. Taco Bell figured out how to do the impossible, ruin bacon.
3. ALL of the snow in our yard finally melted and when it thawed I found a cup, towel, t-shirt and two pairs of Wade’s shoes. I looked for those shoes all winter.
4. We played outside without coats because after -20 degrees all winter 55 feels warm!
5. I made my own laundry detergent. Something I swore I’d never do because why when you can just buy it? But it turned out to be really easy, save a ton of money and work really well.
6. I was working in the kitchen with my back to the stove and Wade said, “Something’s on fire!” I said, “No, it’s not.” He said, “Yes it is. Look!” I said, “No it’s not.” Then I looked. He was right. I left a pot holder too close to a burner on the stove and almost burned the house down.
7. Wade said, “Mom. You know eating cupcakes make you lose weight.”
8. Our dog Bella ate my TOMS. My brand new TOMS that I’d never worn. I forgave her on the basis that she’s a girl with good taste in shoes.
9. When she isn’t eating socially conscious shoes, Bella is affectionate and likes to lick people. She licked Wade. Naturally he licked her back. EEEWWW!
10. I found $198 stashed in my husband’s truck. (Better than the moldy chicken nuggets I usually find in my minivan.) He forgot it was there. It was in there for at least two weeks. How do you forget something like that?! (That would buy a lot of new TOMS.)