I was tagged by my very YOUNG friend that I’ve known since our college days, which really were just a few minutes ago, over at Along the Daisy Path….
What are five things on your to-do list for today?
1. Clean the bathroom
2. Do something with the peaches we picked from the tree in the side-yard
3. Continue the Great Potty Training Marathon of ’08
4. Wash dishes
5. Weed the flowerbeds
(These are actually things to do tomorrow since it’s almost 9 p.m. now.)
What are five snacks you enjoy?
2. Ice Cream
4. Tortilla Chips and Ranch Dressing
(Hmm. This may be contributing to the ineffectiveness of my diet.)
What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Buy a house on Mackinac Island
2. Buy a house in Hawaii
3. Travel around the world when I’m not at one of my two houses
4. Invest enough money to support my fabulous lifestyle
5. Use the rest of the money to help family, friends, ministries and charities
What are five of your bad habits?
2. Staying up too late at night
3. Over-reacting in a big way to small problems
4. Speaking before thinking
5. Putting clothes in the washer, forgetting to put them in the dryer or hang them up, and then having to rewash them the next day because they smell musty.
What are five places you have lived?
1. Cleveland area
2. Northwest Ohio
3. Northern Indiana
4. Grand Rapids area
5. Kalamazoo area
What are five jobs you’ve had?
1. Store Clerk
2. Mushroom Packer
3. Shoe Saleswoman
4. Newspaper Reporter
5. Advertising and PR
What five people do you want to tag?
1. A Cup of Joy
2. Along the Daisy Path
3. already tagged
4. most of my other
5. blogging friends.
Feel free to pass this on. Let me know you filled it out, and I’ll come read your answers.