I found another meme on Southern Blessings. It looked too fun to resist. There’s no tagging on this one, but if you decide to join in, please leave a comment so I know.
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV: what is on the screen? History Channel
2. You’re out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad? French, House it it’s an Italian place.
3. What is one food he doesn’t like? Tomatoes
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? We don’t go to bars.
5. Where did he go to high school? A few different places. He graduated from Wayland High School.
6. What size shoe does he wear? 10 1/2
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? He collects books.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Is a hamburger a sandwich?
9. What would the Husband eat every day if he could? Pizza
10. What is his favorite cereal? Cinnamon Toast Crunch
11. What would he never wear? Anything pink.
12. What is his favorite sports team? U of M, Lions, Colts — Well, at least one of those wins games.
13. Who will he vote for? McCain, he’s a die hard Republican. We both are.
14. Who is his best friend? Me
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? Worry about stupid little things.
16. How many states has he lived in? MI, AL & IN
17. What is his heritage? English, German, Scottish, Irish, Dutch
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind? Doesn’t like cake. I make him brownies instead.
19. Did he play sports in high school? Yes. Just about everything, and he broke just about every bone in his body doing it.
20. What could he spend hours doing? PLAYING VIDEO GAMES!