1. Vicoden + Motrin + Coffee = Happy Mommie.
2. If you pretend that the mesh hospital underwear is really fishnet you feel sexy instead of gross.
3. The best thing about staying at the hospital really is the shower with the comfy seat in it.
4. Even if the food’s not that great you still didn’t have to cook it or clean up after.
5. Where else is it acceptable to wear your PJs all day and even receive guests dressed that way?
6. Free high speed WiFi. Lots of free time. A blogger’s dream.
7. If your baby is really cute the nurses are extra nice.
8. The bed is like a Craftmatic. Come on. You know they look comfortable.
9. You will never go anywhere else where they are as curious about the daily undertakings of your intestinal track.
1o. Above all else they are absolutely terrified of making a mistake. Not because they might kill you, but because your family might sue them if they do.