Well, the comments on Things Only a Parent Would Say are just too good to leave lingering at the bottom of a post. My readers say some pretty crazy things to their kids too. Note the disproportionate number of statements related to body parts.
1. My husband turned to me the other day and said ‘you know it’s not normal to talk freely about boobs all the time, right?’ – Diary of a First Child
2. Please stop grabbing mommy’s boobs. – Mommy’s Nest
3. I told my 3yo to stop licking the tv and his sister was not a toy. – Days
4. No, we don’t play with each other’s penises!
Stop pushing your brother over, it’s not funny, either of you!! (they were both laughing so hard when the older one was pushing the younger one over).
No, Jack, you can’t nurse your baby brother so stop pushing his face into your chest! – The Kit Wit By Shair
5. The cat is not a dollie, take the dress off her!
Put the cookies away, it’s only 8am.
Just because you squeezed into it, it doesn’t mean it fits you. – All of It and Nothing At All
6. Don’t stick your finger in your butt. – Pampers and Pinot