Well, this is where I do that Sorry I Haven’t Written in a While Post that they say serious bloggers should never, ever do.
But you shouldn’t be surprised since I am rarely serious about anything.
And then I list the excuses:
1. Busy doing blog designs for clients.
2. I’m tired. Wade hasn’t been sleeping well. Again. Always. Never.
Lately he wakes up twice a night, then is ready to get up at 5:30 a.m. This morning he woke up at 2:30 a.m., and didn’t go back to sleep until 9 a.m. He’s only 16 months old, but I’m wondering if I need to cut out his daytime nap so that he’ll sleep at night. What do you think?
3. Busy getting David to and from school, and to and from Pee-Wee football. And the homework that’s involved in kindergarten! I had no idea. And I’m just talking about the homework I have to do. Signing forms, reading newsletters, writing checks for stuff. Oy!
Can you believe how glamorous my life is? I mean, really. I know you’re all jealous.
Actually, I hate when people make excuses, and I hate making excuses, so forget I said all of that.
Instead you can read this list of 10 Things About Me, that is really only three, because I couldn’t come up with seven other funny things today. Like I said I’m tired and — Uh-oh. I’m doing it again. Anyway…
10 3 Things About Me
- Yesterday I cleaned the stove with a bottle of Shout laundry stain remover. I thought it was Fantastic. The spray bottles look similar. You know what? Shout removes grease from tops and stove tops equally well.
- I dye my hair blonde, because I do so many things like the above that if I let my darker, natural roots grow out no one would believe that I really was a brunette.
- I’m not sure what color those roots are anymore. I’ve been dying my hair since I was a high school sophomore. That was like five *Ahem* years ago. I was still blonde back then. Although I do think a few of my roots are white now. But I just call those “highlights”.