You know when you try out a new tech gadget, and you’re just amazed by what it can do, and wonder how you ever manged to live without it all these years? Well, that’s exactly how I feel about the HP PhotoSmart eAll-in-One Printer.
There are so many features that I love. Here are my top five.
1. The PhotoSmart printer is affordable. If you’re like us your bank account probably just took a big hit from Back-to-School shopping. I have one child in elementary school, and my husband is taking college classes. The cost of college textbooks alone is enough to bankrupt you. A pricey printer is definitely not on my shopping list, but my husband does need a good, reliable printer for his assignments. At just $99 The HP Photosmart makes the grade. Read on to find out what you get for $99. You won’t believe it.
2. The PhotoSmart printer is wireless. It works with your home WiFi network. This means you can place it anywhere in your house. You just need an electrical outlet. I love the flexibility of not having to directly connect the printer to a computer or network line. Also it’s nice to have one less cord to hide.
3. The PhotoSmart receives and sends email. This is so cool. You can print with the PhotoSmart even from a computer that’s not on your network. Just send it an email from the other room or across town. When you set up the PhotoSmart it prints instructions how to configure it online to receive email. You can choose which email addresses it’s allowed to receive from, that way not just anyone can send documents to your PhotoSmart.
But, wait! There’s more!
The PhotoSmart also scans and copies. I used it to print out a contract I needed to sign, and send back. After signing the document, I scanned it. Then the PhotoSmart automatically converted it to a PDF, and emailed it for me. Amazing!
4. The PhotoSmart prints high quality photos. I used the HP PhotoSmart to print pictures from my digital camera. I just inserted my SD card into the printer’s card reader. The photos popped up on the LCD screen, and with a few clicks I had professional quality prints.
5. The PhotoSmart is easy to use. I had the printer set up just a few minutes after taking it out of the box. I plugged it in, turned it on, and followed the instructions on the LCD screen. My wireless network found the printer right away, and after installing the driver it was available to all three of the computers in our house.
In fact this printer is so simple to use that while I was in the kitchen getting a snack, my five year old figured out how to print photos with it from the SD card. If you have younger students who need to use a printer for school work they should have no problem with the PhotoSmart.
Here’s a few more details about this fantastic printer:
- USB and Wireless Connectivity
- Print Speed – Black: Up to 29 ppm; Color: Up to 23 ppm; 4 x 6 Photos: As fast as 70 sec
- Stand Alone Copying
- Prints on Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, HP premium media, iron-on transfers, borderless media
- Accepts media in these sizes: Letter, legal, executive, cards, 4 x 6 in
Disclosure: This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own. I was provided with an HP PhotoSmart eAll-in-One Printer in exchange for the review.