2. When the baby starts to cry you hand her your Smart Phone instead of a pacifier.
3. When your kid has a question instead of saying, “I don’t know, ask your father,” you say, “I don’t know. Google it.”
4. Your idea of a romantic date night is the two of you starring lovingly at each other over your laptops at Starbucks.
5. You used your laptop keyboard to teach your pre-schooler the ABCs. Or the QWERTYs as he calls it.
6. You learned how to text just so you could communicate with your teenager.
7. The number of computers in your home is equal to or greater than the number of people residing there.
8. When your kid asks to see his baby pictures you pull out the flash drive instead of the photo album.
9. Your family would starve if it weren’t for sites like Alice, Cozi and AllRecipes.
Photo by alc99o. Used under Creative Commons License.