1. I still have to make the coffee.
2. My boss is still a tyrant, just a lot shorter.
3. People still cry when they don’t get their own way.
4. I’m still cleaning up everyone else’s messes.
5. I still deal with crap every day.
6. I still watch the clock, only I’m waiting for 8 instead of 5 p.m.
7. I still barely get to sit down and eat lunch.
8. I still have to get up at 6 a.m.
9. I still don’t get paid enough.
10. I still hide in the bathroom when I don’t want anyone to bother me.
The two things that are different?
In spite of all of this, I like my job and I LOVE the people I work with!