I recently tried Meijer’s online Vitamin Finder. It helps you learn what vitamins can benefit your the most.
To Use the Vitamin Finder go to Meijer’s home page,
then click on Pharmacy and you’ll see Vitamin Finder on the left.
It’s a little tricky to find the Pharmacy link. It’s at the bottom under Do More.
Click the Vitamin Finder and it takes you to a short survey.
The survey asked me questions like my age, am I exposed to pollution, do I get 15 minutes of sunlight everyday. Based on my Answers the Vitamin Finder suggested four products:
- Immunity & Aging: Antioxidants such as vitamin E, vitamin C, and selenium help support immune function and fend off free-radical damage that contributes to aging.
- Energy: B vitamins help support your body’s energy stores.
- Healthy Skin, Hair & Nails: Nourish them with vitamins such as biotin, beta-carotene, A, C, and E.
- Breast Health: Emerging science suggests vitamin D supports breast health.
- Bone Health: Vitamin D and calcium help build strong bones.
I could print the recommendations directly from the site or have them sent to me by email. I had them emailed. There was a coupon for buy 3 vitamins or supplements get one free included with the email.
The Vitamin Finder was simple to use, and gave me a lot of information. Having the print out with exactly what I needed to buy with me at the store made shopping easy.
Disclosure: This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. Thoughts and opinions are my own.