I heard this a lot this week, “All my kids are in school all day. I don’t know what to do. It’s too quiet!” I won’t have that problem. Nope. It’s still three years away, and I’m making plans already.
1. Go to the bathroom when I want for as long as I want ALONE. I might even go in there, close the door and lay down in the empty bathtub for hours just because I can.
2. East chocolate and ice cream freely and out in the open.
3. Shop at stores with breakable items on the shelves.
5. Discover what programs other than cartoons are on TV at 10 a.m.
6. Go clothes shopping and try them on. In the store.
7. Eat something besides hot dogs and chicken nuggets for lunch.
8. Clean the house and keep it that way for more than five minutes.
9. Exercise and actually raise my heart rate since I won’t need to stop every five minutes to get something for someone.
10. Read a book that doesn’t have pictures in it.