I’m guilty of using a few of these myself, but we’re all creative people, right? At least we’ve convinced ourselves of that since signing up for Pinterest. It’s a new year in a few days. Let’s all vow to come up with more original pin descriptions in 2012.
1. Yes, please! The most polite and well-mannered of pinners always say please.
2. Love! Really? I thought maybe you pinned that picture of a $300 Kate Spade bag because you hated it.
3. LOL! It’s on your board labeled Funny. It made you laugh. We get it.
4. ♥ You are so overwhelmed by the swoon-worthiness of this decadent cheese-filled casserole all you could manage to type was ♥ ?
5. Want! See number 2.
6. Love this! See number 5.
7. Bucket list. Pinterest is the new Bucket List.
8. Cute! It’s a puppy. Of course it’s cute.
9. Yum! At least you refrained from quoting Rachael Ray’s, “Yummo!” Because then I’d have to UNFOLLOW ALL you.
10. Pop of color. Yes! That scarf just explodes off her neck.