1. Rain Man – In this toilet humor picture, a mom potty trains a little boy with bad aim.
2. Star Wars – Parents attempt to get a child to stay in her new toddler bed in this latest psychological thriller from M. Night Shyamalan.
3. The Hunger Games – An intense action/adventure movie where a mom coerces her kid into eating his vegetables with the airplane game, Velveeta cheese and other tricks.
4. Moneyball – Allowance negotiations between a seven-year old and his parents get heated in this dramedy.
5. Rise of Planet of the Apes – In this Sci-Fi flick kids go wild at a birthday party after eating cake and ice cream.
6. True Grit – Mom and dad of a newborn cope with lack of sleep, breastfeeding difficulties and too many cloth diapers to wash in this heart-rending drama.
7. Drive – A Las Vegas dad and his three buddies drive his six-week old around in a car all night, because it’s the only way she’ll go to sleep in this new comedy from the makers of The Hangover.
8. The Blind Side – Taken from the popular book of the same title, all the children in one family are incapable of finding anything — books, shoes, coats — even if they’re right in front of their faces.
9. UP – A family of non-morning people struggles to get mom and dad to work and all the kids to school on time every day in this animated feature from Pixar.
10. Avatar – In the year’s biggest epic film, a mommy blogger goes on a life-changing journey in search of the perfect profile photo for all her social media pages.