Have guests coming to visit this summer? Does your bathroom need a little TLC to get it ready for your visitors? Here are five quick and easy steps you can take to give your bathroom a mini-makeover.
1. First, get your tub, shower and sink sparkling clean. Everyone who’s ever tried it swears by this homemade miracle soap scum remover. Heat 4 oz. of white vinegar in the microwave. Pour it into a spray bottle. Add 4 oz. of Dawn dish soap and shake to mix. Spray on bathroom fixtures and let soak for a few minutes to overnight depending on how tough the soap scum is. Then scrub and rinse to a clean shine.
2. Update the look of your bathroom easily with a new shower curtain. There are so many stylish designs to choose from today. Here are a few options:
3. A unique bath mat will also spice up the bathroom. Try one of these unique designs:
4. Place a pretty basket on the sink or a shelf with travel size items visitors might have forgotten such as shampoo, body lotion and toothpaste. Leave a note letting them know they can help themselves.
5. Finally, make sure your guests always have a clean towel to wipe their hands by placing a box of Kleenex Hand Towels near the sink.
Join the 14 million people who have already joined the Clean Hands campaign by using Kleenex Hand Towels, andclick here for savings and more!
Disclaimer: I was selected for participation in this campaign as a member of Clever Girls Collective.