It’s political season and everyone is out vetting or being vetted. Well, I did some vetting of my own, only I’m vetting pins from Pinterest instead of vice presidential candidates.
Have you ever come across something on Pinterest that looked fantastic then you tried it and it was an epic fail? I have too many times to count. So I thought I share a list of some of the pins that I tried and had success with.
1. Bake Potato Chips – Fresh, hot, homemade potato chips. Yum!
2. Homemade Hamburger Buns – Easy and they make plain old hamburgers seem gourmet.
3. Homemade bread in the crock pot – Didn’t think it would work. It does!
4. Homemade Chocolate Sauce – As good or better than store-bought.
5. Homemade Caramel Syrup – This I could just drink by the glass.
6. Bathroom Cleaner – This takes the tough soap scum off.
7. All-purpose Cleaner – Cleaned the mirror and didn’t leave streaks.
8. You fill in number eight. In the comments leave a link to something you’ve tried on Pinterest and loved.