1. They constantly post artsy self-portraits of themselves, because they base their self-esteem on you telling them they look hot.
2. They’re always mad and, “Ready to kick some *%#!”
3. They only posts quotes and cute pictures of cats from Pinterest.
4. Every time you post a status update they tell you why you’re wrong. Even if you say, “I’m happy,” they will tell you why you shouldn’t be happy.
5. Their status updates are so cryptic you need a Little Orphan Annie Secret Decoder Ring to decipher what they’re talking about.
“Even if you say, ‘I’m happy,’ they will tell you why you shouldn’t be…” The 5 Annoying People You Meet on Facebook – bit.ly/NoMmRC
— MommieDaze (@MommieDaze) July 15, 2012