Sand and water is always fun, but it’s even more fun with toys. Their are a ton of inexpensive Dollar Store finds to stock up on for the beach. If they get lost or broken, you won’t feel bad. Although, our Dollar Store beach finds have actually held up pretty well. Here’s what I found for the beach a couple of weeks ago at our Dollar Store:
1. Buckets, shovels and molds for playing in the sand. We always take these to the beach. They’re a great way to get the kids to take a break from the water when I want a break from the water. Also, having lots of sand toys to share is a good way to make friends with other kids at the beach.
2. Water Squirters. My boys love these, and they’re fun in the lake and the backyard. The Dollar Store also has a good selection regular squirt guns.
3. They always have pool noodles which, of course, are good for floating around on the water. They’re also great for sword fights, as my boys will tell you.
4. You’ll find inflatables at the Dollar Store too, including ring floaties, rafts and beach balls. We used one of the beach balls all last week in the pool at the campground, and it still doesn’t have a hole in it.
5. They have kids and adult size flip-flops. At a buck a piece you can have a pair in every color!
6. Goggles. The boys both have a pair of swim goggles from here. They used these all last week too, and they have held up also. Sorry, I didn’t get a picture of them.
There were a few other beachy items at the Dollar Store. I saw both beach bags and sun hats. They were pretty small, so they would be great for kids.
What have you found for the beach at the Dollar Store? Would you add anything to the list?
Check out my Dollar Store Finds for Camping too!